QuickSwap is excited to announce that New QUICK is listing on Binance! This is a huge milestone for QuickSwap, as Binance is the world’s largest exchange that will help spark greater adoption, liquidity, and volume for the DEX’s native token.
In addition, this listing on Binance will be key to transitioning more holders from the Old to New token.
Up until this point, only Old QUICK has been available for trading, deposits, and withdrawals on Binance. Moving forward after the listing, only New QUICK will be able to be traded, and trading for Old QUICK will be disabled.
Binance will also be completing a token conversion from Old to New QUICK - continue reading for more details on this and trading pairs that will go live.
Old to New QUICK Conversion
For any users who previously held Old QUICK on Binance, the exchange will be performing a token conversion of all Old QUICK to New QUICK at a 1:1000 price ratio beginning after July 17 at 3:30 AM UTC. Please note that the overall value of your token holdings hasn’t changed, and balances reflected in your Binance wallet are now reflected in New QUICK only.
- Old QUICK on Polygon: 0x831753DD7087CaC61aB5644b308642cc1c33Dc13
- Old QUICK on Ethereum 0x6c28AeF8977c9B773996d0e8376d2EE379446F2f
- New QUICK on Polygon: 0xB5C064F955D8e7F38fE0460C556a72987494eE17
- New QUICK on Ethereum: 0xd2ba23de8a19316a638dc1e7a9adda1d74233368
Users can still deposit Old QUICK on Binance, which can be converted to New QUICK at a 1:1000 ratio. Please note that although deposits are still enabled for Old QUICK, the token will no longer have any trading pairs on Binance.
Deposits for New QUICK will be announced at a later date.
New Spot Trading Pairs
Binance users will be able to spot trade between the following pairs on the exchange starting on July 21 at 8:00 AM UTC:
Deposits and withdrawals of New QUICK will be enabled for both the Polygon and Ethereum blockchains.
- July 11 at 6:00 AM UTC: Binance Simple Earn will cease support for QUICK Flexible Products, and subscriptions will no longer be available. Binance will suspend QUICK/USDT cross margin borrowing, as well as QUICK/BTC, QUICK/BUSD and QUICK/USDT isolated margin borrowing
- July 14 at 3:00 AM UTC: Binance will no longer support the creation of QUICK Gift Cards
- July 17 at 3:00 AM UTC: Binance will suspend and delist all existing QUICK spot trading pairs (i.e., QUICK/BTC, QUICK/BUSD and QUICK/USDT) and cancel all pending QUICK spot trade orders. Binance will remove QUICK from the list of supported cryptocurrencies on Binance Pay
- July 17 at 3:30 AM UTC: Deposits and withdrawals of QUICK will be suspended. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your QUICK deposits to be fully processed prior to this time
- July 21 at 8:00 AM UTC: Trading will open for QUICK/USDT, QUICK/TUSD and QUICK/BTC spot trading pairs. Please note that users will enjoy zero maker fees on the QUICK/TUSD trading pair until further notice
For further details, please refer to Binance’s official announcement here: https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/binance-will-support-the-quickswap-quick-token-swap-and-redenomination-plan-50b38ae7b25a45a7854c94ab67a1e7d0