- After several months of development, QuickSwap is proud to announce that our new UI is launching
- As of our Twitter Spaces with Alex Mashinsky (Celsius) and Sandeep Nailwal (Polygon), the code for QuickSwap’s new front end UI is now open-source
- We intend to launch the new UI (in alpha) 1 week from today (February 10th, 2022) if no critical bugs or vulnerabilities are discovered
- We intend to launch the beta of our UI after the audit is complete, 2–3 weeks after we launch our alpha, between February 24th-March 3rd
- Warning: Our front end is still under audit. Users are encouraged to experiment with the UI at their own risk
Timeline of Events
Earlier this week, CelsiusX — the DeFi extension of the popular CeFi lending and borrowing protocol — announced a partnership with QuickSwap designed to bridge non-EVM compatible assets to Polygon for lightning fast and nearly free transactions. Today (Thursday, February 3rd, 2022), QuickSwap’s co-founder Roc Zacharias hosted an eventful Twitter Spaces with Celsius CEO Alex Mashinsky, Celsius [insert title] Carl Hua, and Polygon COO Sandeep Nailwal.
During the Spaces, Roc revealed that QuickSwap has now open-sourced our front end code in preparation for launching the alpha of our new UI approximately one week from today. As of now, the timeline of events is scheduled as follows:
- February 3rd — open source code for our new UI (done)
- February 10th — launch new UI in alpha
- February 24th — March 3rd — complete audit (currently underway) and launch beta of new UI
Sneak a Peek
Get a sneak peek of our new UI in this video! It looks so cool, and our early alpha testers are saying it’s much more user friendly than our existing UI. All that said, our front end is still under audit. We are encouraging users to experiment with the new UI at their own risk! If you’d like to review the open-source code prior to us launching the alpha, click here.
Let us know what features you’d most like to see in QuickSwap’s new user interface. Remember to join us across social media to stay up-to-date on all things QuickSwap — Polygon’s most-established DEX.
Exported from Medium on May 2, 2023.